This article is available in: French
GTC is back! The next edition of this conference about computer graphics, AI and its impact on digital creation, GPUs and more will take place March 20-23.
As usual, GTC Spring 2023 will take place online, with free sessions on various topics. Workshops ($149 per seat) are also available.
The presentations are a good opportunity to learn more about the latest advances alongside researchers, studios, companies such as Adobe, Netflix, Autodesk, DeepMind, OpenAI, Meta.
Here are some of the sessions you can attend:
- 3D by AI: How Generative AI will Make Building Virtual Worlds Easier
- How Generative AI is Transforming the Creative Process: Fireside Chat with Scott Belsky (Adobe) and Bryan Catanzaro (NVIDIA)
- Connect with the Experts: Using NVIDIA Developer Tools to Optimize Ray Tracing
- Connect with the Experts: AR and VR in Omniverse
There are many, many more sessions. You can find them on the GTC website sorted by topics or industries, such as:
- Media and Entertainment Conference Sessions
- Metaverse Conference Sessions
- Game Development Session Catalog
Last, but not least, the GTC keynote with NVIDIA CEO Jensen Huang will take place on March 21, 2023 at 8 a.m. PDT (4 p.m. CET). As usual, expect announcements regarding the GPU lineup and Omniverse.
To attend all these sessions, you can head over to the official website and registrer for free.