This article is available in: French
Pico announced the beta launch of the Neo3 Link, a 2-in-1 VR device for the consumer market.
The headset is available in Germany, France, Spain and the Netherlands for approx. 450€, and will soon be released in the UK as well.
Here are the Pico Neo 3 Link specs:
- Display: 3.664 x 1.920 pixels /1.832 x 1.920 per eye (same as Meta Quest 2)
- 90/120Hz refresh rate (the Meta Quest 2 features a 120 Hz refresh rate with some specific games)
- Inside-out tracking (4 cameras, 32 optical tracking sensors)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon XR2 chip
- 3-stage adjustable IPD (interpupillary distance)
- All-in-One Mode: apps can be bought and installed thanks to the Pico Store
- PC VR Mode: the VR headset can be connecter to a PC, either with a DisplayPort cable (a 5m/16foot cable is included) or via Wi-Fi 6. The Pico Neo 3 Link headset is compatible with SteamVR apps.
- Fabric face pad can be cleaned/sterilized
- Weight: 642g (headstrap included)
- Internal Storage: 256GB
In other words, the Pico Neo 3 Link is designed to compete head-to-head with the Meta Quest 2 headset.
The Neo 3 Link is available exclusively from the following distributors:
(450€/400GBP, including VAT)
During beta, Neo 3 Link owners can send feedback to Pico thanks to a dedicated Discord server.
For more information, you can check out the official website.