This article is available in: Français (French)
VIEW Conference, in partnership with VFX Festival, will host today March 16th (9:30am PST / 4:30pm UK / 17:30 CET) a free virtual panel focused on the five animated shorts nominated for Oscar this year.
The panel includes directors and producers of these shorts:
- Director Joanna Quinn and writer/producer Les Mills (Affairs of the Art)
- Director Hugo Covarrubias and executive producer Tevo Diaz (Bestia)
- Director Anton Dyakov (Boxballet)
- Directors Mickey Please & Daniel Ojari (Robin Robin)
- Director Alberto Mielgo and Producer and CG supervisor Leo Sánchez (The Windshield Wiper)
The moderator is Ramin Zahed, editor-in-chief of Animation Magazine.
Don’t forget to register for the event, it’s free!