Nous reproduisons ici la liste, difficilement accessible à l’heure actuelle chez Pixologic dont les serveurs sont pris d’assaut :
– Enjoy optimized geometry at all times, providing freedom to deform your mesh wherever your imagination takes you
– Add, subtract and intersect geometry using Boolean-style operations – without producing untidy polygons.
– Create internal shells to develop specific shapes or optimize a model for 3D printing.
– Can be combined with the new ClayPolish surface modification.
– PolyPaint updates as the geometry is optimized.
– Supports Projection mode, which is useful when converting a detailed model to DynaMesh.
– Freeze geometry to edit base mesh topology without losing high resolution details.
– Improved Close Hole function.
– ClayPolish to sharpen edges and soften surfaces. Helps simulate real clay sculpting.
– New Wax modifier simulates SSS effects to add a wax-like appearance to your objects without a complicated setup.
– MatCap global modification to change Hue, Saturation, Angle settings and more.
– Improved default material shader with Background interaction.
– Improved Shader Mixer. Modulate your shaders with new modes and operators: Hue, Saturation, Color, Ambient Occlusion, Depth, etc.
– Create your own custom lighting environment with the LightCap Designer.
– Add lights, change their color, position, intensity and opacity.
– Background images can be converted for as a LightCap and vice versa.
– Add alphas and textures to lights and create exciting LightCap effects.
– Specular and Reflect mode for LightCaps generated from Background images.
– LightCap Adjustments make global edits to your LightCap: rotate it, change its Hue, Saturation, etc.
– Display the LightCap as a Spherical or Equirectangular preview.
– Enable transparency when inserting a mesh for better depth and positioning control.
– Use modifiers to change proportions of the inserted mesh.
– Use any existing model as your insert brush.
– New Curve mode sweeps the current brush along a definable curve.
– Update curves after drawing them to adjust the swept strokes.
– Create new geometry by simply drawing a curve together with the new CurveFill brushes.
– Duplicate your current mesh with a simple Ctrl+click.
– Duplicate an inserted object as a negative mesh to cut into a surface with DynaMesh.
– Combine with masking to extrude faces.
– New Slice brush to add an edge loop with new PolyGroups on either side. Supports curves.
– Combine Slice Brush with DynaMesh to create separate solids.
– New Curve Fill brush to freely draw an extruded closed shape.
– Numerous new preset brushes to get started with many new ZBrush features immediately. (Insert, Curve, etc.)
Best Preview Render (BPR):
– More accurate rendering.
– Render pipeline has been updated to 32 bits per channel.
– The BPR saves shadows and other calculation-intensive data, only updating as needed (such as when rotating the model). Make a variety of color and material changes without needing to wait for long re-renders.
– Smooth Normal feature softens polygon edges when rendering, without needing to subdivide.
– Material Blending renders materials with smooth transitions between them.
– Real-Time Wax preview.
– Supports any 2:1 ratio Background image, including HDRI for dazzling realism.
– Scene floor grid can slice objects and be used as a shadow catcher. Excellent for scene integration!
– Make objects invisible to shadows or invisibly cast shadows.
– SubTools can have their own settings for Transparency, Invisible and/or Smooth Normal features.