Développé par Leon Li-Aun Sooi et Xiong Lin du Savannah College of Art and Design, le rig Mathilda sera bientôt disponible gratuitement (hors usage commercial). Comme son nom l’indique, il s’inspire directement du personnage joué par Natalie Portman dans le film Léon.
Une page Facebook permet de suivre le projet.
Crédits et fonctionnalités :
Leon Li-Aun Sooi is responsible for rigging, tool development, body blendshape modeling and tweaking hair for the test animation.
Check more of his work at leonsooi.com
Xiong Lin is responsible for modeling, texturing, head blendshape modeling and lighting two test shots in this demo.
Check more of his work at x-lin.com
Special thanks to Scott Wright, Prasad Narse, and Alex Anderson for their animation.
00:01:56 Shot one was animated by SCAD animation professor, former DreamWorks animator Scott Wright.
Check more of his work at sidekickboy.com
* Animschool Picker. Special thanks to Animschool for developing this very useful technology! We also develop some useful function for this rig. Check the help document we created to see more details.
* Advanced facial control: Sticky lip, Eye scale, Bendy head, Fleshy eye, Secondary control, etc
* IK/FK limb control: The key framed position of IK or FK can convert with each other by using picker.
* Stretch Spine, Limbs, bendy Limbs.
* Hand and foot control system: additional attributes allow easier control of the rig.
* Auto interaction: The jacket will automatically interact with gravity when you rotate the body. The eyelash will also bend when you pull the eyebrow down.
* Easy shader loading: All the advanced shaders(Subsurface scattering, procedural) are saved in another file. So rig will not be too slow when you create the rig reference. By using the picker, you can easily assign all the advanced shaders to the model.
* N-hair is available for this rig. Check the help document we created to see how to render and simulate n-hair.
* Global Scale: scale the size of the rig.